Mid-Tier et ISS 5 pb

**

Hello list,

It's not really an ARS pb (Sorry !)

I've just installed ARS mid tier and windows 2000 server.
I've tried this URL
http://arweb/arsys/app/shared/config/config.jsp, everything was OK.

But now when i use it,
IE6 tell me if i want to open or execute the file

Does someone know the pb ?

Thanks for your help

Raphaël AMIRI
+33 1 53 44 65 83

 Le contenu de ce message ne represente en aucun cas un
 engagement de la part de Noos sous reserve de tout accord
 conclu par ecrit entre vous et Noos. Toute publication,
 utilisation ou diffusion, meme partielle, doit etre autorisee
 prealablement. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci d'en  avertir immediatement l'expediteur.
 Pour avoir plus d'informations sur Noos : http://www.noos.com

 The content of this message does not constitute a commitment
 by Noos except where provided for in a written agreement
 between you and Noos. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or
 dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the
 intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender immediately.
 For more information about us: http://www.noos.com