From: Dan Bloom, ARSList Founder and Administrator
[mailto:dan.bloom@SYMPATICO.CA]
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 9:11 AM
To: ARSLIST@LISTSERV.QMXS.COM
Subject: Overtime: Friday <Humour>

**

If we have a RUG2003 and BMC has it's User Groups take part in it
we will then have a BUG in a RUG.

<BMC local user groups are BUGs: e.g. CH BUG is the Chicago one>

I am actually suprised that we haven't heard yet about when and where for
RUG 2003, but I'm sure the folks are busy.

And now I shall return to playing with Remedy 5.1 and trying to get check
boxes to show up.

.....dan
Dan Bloom
ARSList Founder and Administrator