Refresh in a Macro F5

**

Does anyone know a shortcut for refreshing a screen ?   I tried to record a
macro and record refresh, but that option is unavailable when recording a
macro.   The only way I know to get around this is to commit and close the
current window and bring up the LASTID, sort of like a long way around
refreshing the current screen.  Does anyone know a shortcut to this ?

Thanks in advance.

Rick Snow

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of
Regions Financial and/or its affiliates, are confidential, and are
this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not one of the named
recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have
received this message in error, please delete this message
immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.