Re: UPPER - lower Problem - NEWS

**

Hi again,
I have proved that a pc without Crystal Reports installed shows 460 records
(case sensitive), but if I install Crystal Reports in that pc, then shows
465 records (no case sensitive).

What a headache...

                      James Mckenzie
                      <james.mckenzie@NETCO        Para:     ARSLIST@LISTSERV.QMXS.COM
                      M.ARMY.MIL>                  cc:
                      Enviado por: "Action         Asunto:   Re: UPPER - lower Problem
                      Request System
                      discussion
                      list(ARSList)"
                      <ARSLIST@LISTSERV.QMX
                      S.COM>

                      09/10/02 17:58
                      Por favor, responda a
                      arslist

**

David:

I take that you have copied the Crystal Report from PC 'A' to PC 'B' and
you
get the results you desire.  I would look at the ar.ini files from both
systems and look to see if there are any differences.  Also, I would look
at
the version number of the crpe32.dll and p2sodbc.dll files.

James Mckenzie