DSO - ignore required fields?

**

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there is an option that can be set in ar.cfg where DSO
can ignore required fields? I am mapping two different applications my
source has a number of required fields that do not need to be mapped (they
already have values when the call was logged). The problem is that when I
want to return updates (using the overwrite option), DSO errors with
"Distrib : Required field (without a default) not specified (ARERR 307)".

I don't want to have to map all of my required fields back and forth if
possible. Is there any way around this?

Mike.

Michael Worts
Remedy Consultant
michael.worts@ntl.com
Remedy v4.52 Patch 1017
RS/6000 - AIX 4.3
Oracle 8.1.6

The contents of this email and any attachments are sent for the personal attention
of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
addressee, any use, disclosure or copying of this email and any attachments is
unauthorised - please notify the sender by return and delete the message.  Any
representations or commitments expressed in this email are subject to contract.

ntl Group Limited