Re: Usin ARWEB 5.1/Mid-tier

Same here...

Steve, would you post your solution when you resolve the problem?  Thanks.

On Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:09:31 -0600, Figueroa, Juan
<Juan.Figueroa@ARCHONGROUP.COM> wrote:

>Hi Steve,
>This could also be a problem for us...does it prompt you to install the
j2se when you try to use the application?

5.1 with Apache 1.3.27 and the NewAtlanta Servlet that came with mid-tier.

>We just installed the mid-tier for 5.1 to convert an ARWEB4.0 app to 5.1.
We ran across a problem where to open the forms via a browser we had to
have J2SE installed locally on our machine for the java interface - this is
a major problem because we have 16,000 potential users and deploying that
app to that many desktops/laptops is not feasible.  Is there a way around
this?

>Thank You,
>

>Steve Miller
>
>Senior Systems Analyst