From: Mark Milke [mailto:mark_milke@YAHOO.COM]
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 8:20 AM
To: ARSLIST@ARSLIST.ORG; Shawn Stonequist
Subject: Re: Run Macro on Login

Hi Shawn,

good hint. Thanks for that. The problem is that I'd like to ask the user
every time she logs in or as you propose every time she opens the first
form, to choose her identity, i.e. to ask her as a member of which groups
she acts this time. What you suggest will work fine, but where do I set the
moment to ask her again? I wouldn't like to ask ever time any form gets
opened.

Mark