Re: Modify a View Form entry using Java API

Dear Arthurj (software_architect),

To my knowledge there is no way to alter the atomic nature of the ARS
API. (vai the Java API or the C API.) The "trick" is to realize that
the ARS server is a multi-threaded server. You can control how your
client talks to the ARS server and how many threads are available to
your client program. But the magic starts with the RPC program number
you use in the connection to the ARS server.

Hope that helps.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)