Re: How to export data (PROCESSES) from BMC Remedy User tool

Krishna,

"PROCESSES" do not really mean anything in the language of the Action
Request System (ARS). That name ("PROCESSES") may refer to some part
of an application built on top of ARS, but you have not identified
what application (or version of the application) you might be using.

However, in general, if you "create it" with the Remedy User Tool,
then it likely (not always) can be "exported" by doing one or more
"report to file" operations against the form(s) that hold the data
that the User Tool created.

HTH.

--
Carey Matthew Black
BMC Remedy AR System Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.