  4. Filter that will push the incoming email message to the corresponding work log based on the above parsed number.
Thanks
Mahesh

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 9:33 AM, Martinez, Marcelo A <MARCELO@cpchem.com> wrote:
Maybe someone else can chime in and elaborate on how they are updating tickets via email??

I know when tickets are created via email, they are staged on the HPD:IndicentInterface_Create form. but I don't know if this holds true for Modify actions

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sergio Tomillero
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 9:20 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How to get the Subject line when sending an email that performs a submit action?

Hello Marcelo,

You are right. Users just want to update the ticket, but I prefer doing it
through an bridge form to perform some operations and not to overload
HPD:Help Desk form. May be I am wrong and should be better to do an update
directly to HPD:Help Desk.

Thank you for your comments, that are well appreciated.

Kind regards,
Sergio Tomillero