From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of sayana dixit
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 10:43 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: modifying OOTB incident create Web Service

**

Hi all,

I have a requirement to modify the HPD_IncidentInterface_Create_WS in such a way that First name and Last name should no more be a required field, rather

there should be a new field on the WSDL called Empl serial number and that should be a required field. Also , i need to create a workflow which would populae

the first name and last name on HPD:Incidentinterface_Create form using Empl serial num(from web service) and thus creating the incident ticket.

Any ideas /thoughts on this, please share..

Regards

Sayana