From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ganga Prasad Pattnaik
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 1:12 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Batch renaming of Workflow

Hi All,
Some of the workflow were created without following the naming conventions
in my system. Now I have the task to rename all those odd WorkFlow
according to the naming convention.
I am thinking of renaming it in Database ACTLINK table.
Before proceeding anyone can think of any side effect of this or any
available tool for do it safe?

ARS 7.0
NO ITSM
ORACLE 10g