Status* field of CI Information

**

Hi there,

Version 7.1

I want to remove number 14 to 49 which are in Status* field of CI Information, screenshot is given below for more clarification. I tried form AST:ComputerSystem and check attributes of this form but delete option is disable, Value and default value fields are also disable. How I can do this?

Thanks & Regards

Amanullah

DISCLAIMER:"This e-mail message including any of its attachments is intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee or you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender who will remove your details from its database. You are not authorized to read, copy, disseminate, distribute or use this e-mail message or any attachment to it in any manner and must delete the email and destroy any hard copies of it. This e-mail message does not contain financial instructions or commitments of any kind. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of Emirates NBD PJSC, or any other related subsidiaries, entities or persons." _attend WWRUG10 www.wwrug.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_