From: Susan Palmer <suzanpalmer@GMAIL.COM>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tue, August 10, 2010 5:53:12 PM
Subject: Re: User Tool On Win 7 64 Bit

**
Thanks David, this is good news.

What do you use in place of Crystal?

Susan

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 4:37 PM, Shellman, David <dave.shellman@tycoelectronics.com> wrote:
**
Susan,

We are using the 7.5 Patch 004 desktop client on Windows 7 64 bit OS and Windows XP against our 7.1 server.  Since we have helpdesks around the world we are accessing the same server using 6 different regional instances of 7.5 Patch 004 MidTier.

I haven't heard of any ODBC issues.

We have very minimal use of Crystal Reports and likely will be decommissioned in the near future.

Dave