Re: Field missing from CTM:People Audit

** Eli,

We're on the same version of ITSM 7.03 and patch 009 on ARS 7.1 and the field does not exist either.  The following query does not return a row:

select *
from field
where schemaid = (
    select schemaid
    from arschema
    where name = 'ctm:people audit'
) and fieldid = 1000001142

Jon

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 9:01 AM, Coleman, Gavin <Gavin.Coleman@computacenter.com> wrote:
**

Eli – we’re running on ITSM 7.5 and I’ve got the exact same Active Link on my system. It also appears that this field ID does not exist on the CTM:People Audit form. My guess is that they changed the field ID of the relevant field but forgot to update the Active Link. Not certain that this helps you with your issue, but thought you might like to know.

Thanks,

Gavin Coleman

Senior Analyst/Programmer

Computacenter (UK) Ltd

Services & Solutions

Hatfield Avenue

Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9TW, United Kingdom

T: +44 (0) 1707 631662

E: gavin.coleman@computacenter.com