Re: SRM AL -- SOLVED

**
Looks like it is the client. Not the server setting -- Errrr.  That makes it work.  And time after the env setting on the desktop.   Still testing

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 11, 2010, at 6:32 PM, patrick zandi <remedyboy@gmail.com> wrote:

put in the startup script ./arsystem

ARTCPPORT = 44444
export ARTCPPORT

-- Works Great..
Thanks for all the help.. LOL....

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 5:47 PM, patrick zandi <remedyboy@gmail.com> wrote:
what about putting in the following on the server.. in the ENV settings
set ARCTCPPORT = 44444
will that force the clients connecting to work correctly..