From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Mike Buck
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 7:18 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SLM Import/Export

** Thank you Mahendra for responding.  I should perhaps have mentioned that I have deleted all the sample SLM data including templates.

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 11:49 AM, Mahendra Mahalkar <mahendra.mahalkar@gmail.com> wrote:

**

Hi Mike,

The index violation error may be for the sample data & the few templates which are already there. At one of client, I had to delete the SLM sample data & carried the export/import successfully.

Regards,

Mahendra Mahalkar