From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2010 4:03 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Uninstalling SRM

To the best of my knowledge there is no uninstaller for it. SRM installation writes to the database, where it creates the forms needed and adds the jar file to the data visualization modules form by way of a record. To uninstall you would manually need to either delete those or if you can afford to, restore the database to a backup point before you had installed SRM..

Joe