From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brittain, Mark
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 9:42 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Open Outlook email from ARS

** -->
Hi All,

Had an unusual request from a user that I thought I would post to the group. Is there a way for an active link to pop up an new Outlook email with information from the ticket populated. I suspect this would be similar to using MS Word as a spell checker.

ARS 6.3 patch 20
Oracle 9.2
SunOS 5.9

Thanks
Mark

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
NaviSite
mbrittain@navisite.com
(315) 453-2912 x5835 (Office)
(315) 317.2897 (Cell)

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is intended
only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication,
or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy or
delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. If
you have any questions concerning this message, please contact the sender.