Re: Site to Excel

Thank you Victor

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Victor
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 1:49 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Site to Excel

On Thursday 26 Aug 2010 16:44:04 Danny Kellett wrote:
> Hi Joe,
>
> Thanks for your email. I wanted to bypass any manual effort. Reason
> being is that I have people who are going out to customers collecting
> data and I don't want them to be exporting everytime another data
> collector adds to the SIT:Sites form. We are bringing on 2000
customers/companies.

> I just wanted the spreadsheet to dynamically data validate behind the
> scenes, thus the need for the function.
>
> Thanks anyway. I have Friday to play and try myself just wanted to
> know if anyone else had the vbs so I didn't have to ;)
>
> Cheers Anyway
> Danny

Hello Danny,

Please find included the code (grabbed from some Remedy List) that I
adopted for my purposes. I'm sure you can easily adapt it also - but if
not, fell free to contact me.

HTH

Victor

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.