Re: Compatibility matrix for AR System and ITSM Management Suite 8.1.02..

**
Same here.
It worked a week ago or something. Check your email :)

On 21 Feb, 2015,at 10:34 PM, Joe D'Souza <jdsouza@SHYLE.NET> wrote:

I downloaded an excel sheet that listed http://media.cms.bmc.com/documents/ITSM-8100-Applications-Compatibility.pdf as the path to the compatibility matrix but this link seems to be invalid.

Resource Not Found

We're sorry, there was something wrong with your HTTP request or the resource you requested does not exist. Please try back later. If you have any questions or comments, please contact your Client Services Representative. Thank you for your patience.

Is there something wrong with the link?

Any help will be appreciated as I would love to set up a demo environment while I am snowed in over the weekend.

Cheers

Joe