Re: MYIT - Multiple Servers

**
Hi

This may give you a start.
https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/myit20/System+requirements
https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/myit20/Sizing+and+scalability+considerations

Hi Everyone

Hope everyone is doing OK.

Quick question around MYIT Architecture. I am in the scenario where I currently have a SRM web server for Internal Staff that is connected to a SSO solution and a SRM web server that faces external users who log in manually.

We are looking at replacing SRM with MYIT and would need to have the same sort of setup as we currently have. So basically I would need to have a MYIT with Atrium SSO integration for Internal Staff and then a MYIT server for external users who would log in with their own usernames and passwords.

I have tried to find some documentation around this scenario however cannot find anything - so not sure if I am looking in the wrong area.

Has anyone got this sort of setup architecturally or are there any suggestions / ideas on where I can find some documentation on the best way to set this up?

Thanks in advance
Brad