Automated Atrium Integrator Job Monitoring in 8.1.2 environment

**

Hi All,

Has anyone implemented any type of automation of job monitoring to alert your team when an AI job fails?  Outside of checking the AI console on a daily basis we are not finding it easy to monitor our AI jobs to verify they are running as scheduled.  Thanks for sharing any input you may have.

Best Regards,

Gavin