From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sivarama Velicheti
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 12:18 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Force Password Change on login not working

**

Hi,

        I have had a similar issue before. This problem was caused by reboot of AR System Application servers and MidTier servers. Reboot of MidTier was scheduled to start only 5 minutes after AR System server reboot, this time was too low to completely boot up the Application Servers. This caused that force change password configuration not to work via MidTier. If you check this feature should work fine via the User Tool.

Thanks

Shiva Velicheti