Re: Cry for help! Task Management System

**
Have you seen this?  Or am I not understanding your question?  This is for 8.1

https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/change81/Creating+a+basic+task+group+template

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 1:10 PM, Warren R. Baltimore II <warrenbaltimore@gmail.com> wrote:
**
For the last week, I have been trying to find some documentation that actually explains how to go about creating tasks and task group templates.  And as usual, I am left with the opinion that the Documentation for Remedy has become an absolute embarrassment!

I was able to find (under Change Management) a 19 page document on TMS, but while it extensively explained what I would call the theory behind the process, it did not give instructions on how to actually create these templates.

Basically, I have not found a decent piece of documentation that says "Here are the steps you take to create a Task Group".  This is the kind of information these fields want.  Same for Task Templates.  You know.... A MANUAL!!!!!

Does anyone know where I might find this information (ARS/ITSM 9.0.01)?  It wouldn't surprise me if I have been looking in the wrong place.

Anyone else have similar issues with the Documentation Wiki?

--
Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer