Re: 9.1 Upgrade Change HostID

**

Is this a system where the hardware people had to “override” or “clone” the MAC address?

Fred

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2016 11:13 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: 9.1 Upgrade Change HostID

**

Frank, are there multiple NIC's in the machine?  I 100% agree that the host id should not change on an upgrade, but 8.x and 9.1 use different code bases c/java, so it's possible that Java is making the equivalent call to the OS but getting a different value if there are multiple host ids....the best bet is to re-license with the new host id.