Re: Off Topic - Before the List is Gone!

**

I totally reflect the sentiments of all of you. I heard of and started using the list a little after about a year or 2 after it was started and since then has been the best resource and online community I had the privilege of being a part of.. Thank you all and hopefully the BMC Communities will be a similar experience once I resume using it..

Joe

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kelly Deaver
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2016 12:33 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Off Topic - Before the List is Gone!

Thanks Claire.. 2AM.. I think that was me! You knew I would be flying back from my assignment in California and would check mail when I got home. Thank God, I new the answer!

The community of ITSM professionals is only about 2 degrees of separation for anyone. I'm sure we will see you around.

Times really are changing! First ARSlist moving and now I won't be able to make Engage this year. It will be the first Remedy included conference I have missed in 21 years!

We must all stay in touch. I have spoken LOL

Kelly Deaver
kelly@kellydeaver.com (Business mail)

kdeaver@kellydeaver.com (arslist mail)