Retro AR server question

**
Good to see the list is still here!

Anyway, onto my question.

One of our older systems, ARS 7.5 patch 004 (on Solaris), its running the ITSM 7.5 change management applications.  We've experienced an issue with email corruption (we have a notification system that can generate some rather large customer notifications), looks like this was recognised and fixed in the 7.5 patch 006 email system.

Just wanting to check on the patching process.  It should be just a simple file replacement for the various patched files?  Aside from editing emaild.sh for the relevant installation folder and similar for the Java folder, there shouldn't be any problems?

Regards

Dave