Re: So we can use this now, right?

**
Here's a twist with VA you might want to consider - If your organization uses Microsoft Lync (now called Skype for Business), you may want to consider this

https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/vchat91/Integrating+with+Microsoft+Lync

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 6:58 AM, John Johnson <spearmint.lane@gmail.com> wrote:
**
Check out Bomgar. https://www.bomgar.com/docs/remote-support/videos/bmc-remedy.htm

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 9:28 AM Stone, Brian <Brian.Stone@njvc.com> wrote:
What is it about VA that is troublesome?  We've had it in place for 3 years + on 7.6.04 - rock solid, and have it on 9.1 pre-prod with no issues.
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] on behalf of Scott Philben [sphilben@MAC.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2016 9:01 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: So we can use this now, right?

Let's chat about Chat.

We have a 9.0 implementation coming up soon (fingers crossed) and are looking for Chat functionality between customers and Service Desk people. We do not and will not be using MyIT so we will have to get something else integrated into ITSM.

Does anyone know of anything (don't say BMC Virtual Chat) that will integrate easily and cheaply?

Thanks.