Re: ADM: ARSlist Move, expect flakiness for the next 4 days

**
Hello everybody,

As Dan mentioned I am now taking on much of ARSlist daily duties. Most of you probably already know me (many in person). Just a quick introduction for those that don't know me...

I have been doing Remedy Development since 2001, starting on version 4.x. I think that makes me like a 2nd or 3rd generation Remedy developer. I live mostly in the custom Remedy development world but have supported and customized ITSM as well. More recently I have been branching out into Java programming. I was proud to be a volunteer for WWRUG conferences and love being a part of this community.

Anyway, I am here (and on the BMC Communities) to help however needed.

Jason