Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13)
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy logs
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se

November 3, 2016 8:14 PM, "Shellman, David" <dave.shellman@te.com> wrote:

Salute, Cheers, Prost, Skål, 乾杯, Živjeli to Jason, Misi and Dan.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2016 2:54 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ADM: ARSlist Move, expect flakiness for the next 4 days

The following message was sent from an external e-mail address. Be cautious when clicking on links, opening attachments or providing sensitive information.

**

Hello everybody,

As Dan mentioned I am now taking on much of ARSlist daily duties. Most of you probably already know me (many in person). Just a quick introduction for those that don't know me...

I have been doing Remedy Development since 2001, starting on version 4.x. I think that makes me like a 2nd or 3rd generation Remedy developer. I live mostly in the custom Remedy development world but have supported and customized ITSM as well. More recently I have been branching out into Java programming. I was proud to be a volunteer for WWRUG conferences and love being a part of this community.

Anyway, I am here (and on the BMC Communities) to help however needed.

Jason