Issue related to 32 Bit AR ODBC Driver

**
Dear Experts,

We have a Dashboard in Share-point which publishes Reports in Excel.

We have installed 32 Bit AR ODBC Driver in the Share Point 2013 Server and the report gets

refreshed when I run the report in an MS Excel Application but when I access the report using

the Browser where the report is published and try to refresh it throws an error as "Unidentified

ODBC Driver". We raised a Case with Microsoft and they say that an 64 Bit AR ODBC Driver

needs to be installed in the Share Point Server.  I am not able to find a 64 Bit AR ODBC Driver.

Kindly help in fixing this issue.

Thank you,
Sriram.