Re: ADM:timing test

**
Hi,

Fortunately for me, but maybe unfortunately for the list, the server seems just fine.

It is the actual postings that are lacking ;-)

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13)
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy logs
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se