Re: ADM:timing test

**
Let's keep our fingers crossed ;-)

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13)
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy logs
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se

November 7, 2016 6:41 PM, "Jason Miller" <jason.milja2@gmail.com> wrote:
**
Hi Dustin,
It is certainly nice to get a confirmation that things are working as expected.
Although I am not looking for a reply from everybody, one or two are great. No need for a timing test to be the longest thread of the week :)
Jason