Relating RKM Articles To Incidents From RKM Search Results

Hello Listers,

In RKM 8.1, does anyone know if there is a way to relate a RKM article to an incident from RKM search results?

If not please visit our colleague's idea submissions to BMC Communities -

Please go vote for my Ideas on BMC Communities:

RKM and FTS search preferences:

https://communities.bmc.com/ideas/14674

Relating an Knowledge Mgmt article to a record in Remedy from RKM Search

https://communities.bmc.com/ideas/14676

RKM Approval Limitations:

https://communities.bmc.com/ideas/14677

Please share with your team and spread the word. The more votes the more likely BMC will add these features to a future release.