Introducing BMC Innovation Suite - Launch Webinar - Dec 7

**
FYI, BMC is hosting a launch webinar for the new Innovation Suite on Dec 7. This is a completely new way to build Remedy apps. If you haven't heard of or know much about Innovation Suite you may want to attend this event.

https://communities.bmc.com/community/developer/blog/2016/11/04/introducing-bmc-innovation-suite-launch-webinar-dec-7-registration-requested

Jason

P.S.
When I say "new way to build Remedy apps" the old way (Dev Studio) doesn't change with this release. Innovation Suite only adds functionality so there is no need to panic that our job is completely changing (yet).