From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kaur
Sent: 11 November 2016 07:13
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy 9.0.01 - CPU issue

Hi All,

We did an upgrade from 7.6.04 to 9.0.01.
Since then we are having sporatic cpu issues. CPU utilization on the app server spikes to 80% and remedy services stops responding.
Even if the cpu comes down to <20%, remedy would not respond until the services are restarted.

We did several performance improvement changes on the system but nothing worked.
Increased # of processors on vm, RAM, java heap size.
Also changed email engine java heap size and setup a private email thread.
Nothing significant in remedy server logs.

Nothing seems to have worked.

Please help!
Does anyone have this issue too?

Thanks!