Re: Remedy integration with third party mobile app

Hi,

Use the REST services provided in Remedy 9.x, or use Web Services.

Here is an overview of different integration interfaces to the AR platform:
https://communities.bmc.com/docs/DOC-17512

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13)
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy logs
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se