From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 3:02 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 9.1: Question about hiding fields

**

Dustin,

The main advantage is the fact that the field isn't taking up any screen real estate anywhere on the form.  The object still exists on the form, is still transferred to the client, so it's not a transport advantage, but the fact that the field's not cluttering up the display is a maintenance advantage :)