Re: Newly created 9.1.2 system - only clients are unable to connect

**

Nevermind. Turned out to be a DNS issue.

From: Sinclair, Keith
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 11:14 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Newly created 9.1.2 system - only clients are unable to connect

All,

Have a weird one. I created a brand new 9.1.2 system. I can connect via the web to login, as well as the config tool but I cannot get Dev studio to connect AT ALL. I keep getting the ARERR 90. I've put in fully qualified server name, tweaked my hosts file, flushed my DNS and pretty much everything I could possible think of. What am I missing or overlooking?

Keith Sinclair

Remedy Development

ShopperTrak Chicago, USA

O 312.676.8289