Re: Outgoing email messages

**

Howdy,

You need to check in the directory where the email process is running and check the log files generated by the process.

The Remedy based logs and forms are really not much use here, so you need to check the process logs for the email process.

e.g. ….\BMC Software\ARSystem\AREmail\Logs

The stderr and stdout will tell you what is going on e.g. bad password, cannot identify server, etc.

Best to clear the logs and when you restart see what they tell you.

Cheers.

Kind Regards,

Carl Wilson