Re: Creating view form in 9.1.2 Error:5165

**
Keith,
If logged into the Remedy DB and issuing the same query, I assume you see the values expected.  What are the types of columns available in the remote db and what are their sizes?

I know that between 8.x and 9.x Remedy changed from C to Java...which means the criteria may have changed a bit as well, but shouldn't have changed significantly...