Re: Issue encountered while creating Change request through SRD

**
That error is from Change Management and not from the SRD. It means that you are not passing a change manager group to the change interface form. It also means that you have no auto assignment set up either in case that happens. So you have 3 options (maybe more) depending on your use case:
1. Hard code the Change Manager group in either the AOT or PDT or via a question (not the best option)
2. Have the manager selected in the template that you map to the AOT. If you are not using a template, see other options.
3. Create Auto assignment rules based on your requirements to select a change manager.

Sent from my iPhone