Re: EXTERNAL: Re: Incoming email stopped at MS exchange inbox

**

Misi,

It turns out our email admins were updating SSL certs and deleted all of the old certs and never mentioned it to anyone.

We’re working on loading new certificates now.

Thank you,

---
John J. Reiser
Building 760-J202
Remedy AR System Developer

Senior Software Development Analyst
Lockheed Martin - RMS Moorestown Region
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Pay close attention and be illuminated by its brilliance. - paraphrased by me