From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kaur
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 12:29 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Problem with creating/modifying form indexes

Hello All,

I created an index on customized form from developer studio. Form stopped responding when I saved it.
I had to force close dev studio and restart ARS service.
Once the service was back up, I opened the form again from developer studio and my changes were in place but the db went out of sync.
New index was not in database.
I then deleted the index from dev studio and saved the form.
Changes were saved pretty fast.
I manually created index from db query. Query was successful and I was able to see the new table index from db but now dev studio isnt showing that index on the form.
I reopened it several times. Even restarted ARS service.

What could have went wrong?
Please suggest.

Thanks!
Kaur