Re: Need help with API

Hi,

If you can run the program from a command prompt, you can do a set ARAPILOGGING=1, and then check the arapicmd*log and arapires*log to see exactly what calls the client made and the result.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13)
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy logs
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se