SSL on Mid Tier with Load Balancer

**
We are setting up a new 9.1 mid tier server running on windows server 2012.  We will use IIS with tomcat and our load balancer will hold the ssl cert.
We contacted support to get all of our ducks in a row before diving in.  You all know how that went.
Just looking for advice on iis and tomcat configuration and port settings to support this setup.
Anything special we need to do?  I assume we will have to have iis listening on port 443.  Should tomcat be listening on 8443?

Thanks,
James