Re: SSL on Mid Tier with Load Balancer

**
James,
If you are front ending Tomcat with IIS, the typical setup for that is the jakarta plugin.  By default, this uses the AJP connection, not one of the standard 8080 or 8443....so, unless you want to be able to access Tomcat independent of IIS, you don't even need to define them...

Beyond that I'm not sure there is much else you need to do, but I'm not a SSL/IIS/Tomcat expert...