OT: Lodging in San Diego?

**
On that note... If anybody has a Remedy opening in the Austin TX area or work from home I am interested :)

Jason

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 11:19 AM, Jason Miller <jason.milja2@gmail.com> wrote:
I am in San Diego County (Santee, east of SD).  Yes, everything is expensive here. Unfortunately we just downsized to a smaller place are are working on making our way out of CA (heading towards Phil and Shyam).

Jason