Re: Issue in SRD Question menu loading

**
Hi Carl. Thanks for your reply.
 If the issue is with permission or qualification it should not display even the 6 CO records on the menu. Also as i said if i put some of the existing 6 records to Inactive state, then it shows another 6 records which were shown earlier.
This behaviour is shown in the Questions of yhe normal SRD...not on any display only form.